Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection

        I believe that my project shows the amount of effort I put into my work as a student and represents how seriously I take all of my schoolwork.Over the past few months in this class, I have learned about various master photographers and their greatest works. Also, I gained some experience from taking photos.Working in a group usually prevents me from missing deadlines or even entire assignments. UNDER IDEAL CONDITIONS being in a group helps to ensure quality and completion.If, and only if, by some unfortunate accident I am placed in a group with many students less motivated than me, I will be obligated to help them with their assignments. In such cases, I would be better of working alone.If I had known that we had so much time in class after thanksgiving break to work on my project, I would not have rushed to complete my work before the apparent "deadline".

No comments:

Post a Comment